Sunday 6 November 2016

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe say no to pipeline on reservation



Today I had messages from my soul-sister, Diana Cavender in Minnesota. She said, "Auntie Carrie (and others) are on their way to Standing Rock, North Dakota with supplies." (Auntie Carrie is in her 80s.) Many of my friends know that I was adopted by the elders of the Dakota Sioux Tribe when I was eleven. It was a great honour and I am proud to be called, Wacantkiya Win. Although I live far away and am only a spec of dust in the great scheme of things, I am passionate about America's indigenous people, and I believe as,Deb Mowle and Mike White do that the Access Pipeline should not go ahead.

Government organisation290,028 Likes
"Standing Rock Sioux Tribe"


Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

  • Joyce Weaver
  • Liz Berg
                                         

                                           https://www.facebook.com/voicesofstandingrock/



   ABC News
The chairman of the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe calls for peace, justice and focus as he leads hundreds of Native American groups and environmentalists pushing to block the four-state Dakota Access Pipeline near the tribe's reservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment