Thursday 3 November 2016

Talking about Writing at Lutterworth Library


'COFFEE WITH AUTHOR MADALYN MORGAN'

Thursday November 3rd 10.30am.

Lutterworth Library

My thanks to the Librarian and the women who work at Lutterworth Library, especially Terry who originally asked me if I would like to speak, and the Librarian who confirmed the appointment.

A mixed audience of published authors - fabulous Theresa Le Flem and Cathy Mansell - WI ladies, male and female members of the Library - one of whom thanked me afterwards and said she had read all my books "And I loved them all. When will the next one be in the library?" When it's published in 2017 the first one has her name on it. There were a couple of people who had been passing by, had popped in, and then stayed for the talk. Last but by no means least were, Terry, Martine and Amy, who work in the library.



A poster of Applause, to advertise my talk. 





Terry who works at the Library and who helped organise the talk.


Me mid flow.

Chatting about World War 2, afterwards.
 Super people with some great ideas.


Answering a question. 



More people making great contribution


A gathering at the end of the talk

I enjoyed talking to some lovely people.
Thanks to them, and to Lutterworth Library for having me.









No comments:

Post a Comment